Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today is Trinity's Birthday!


Happy 6th Birthday Trinity Hope Gingerich! This pic was at Jordan's wedding May 19th.
Here's some more pics of the wedding.

Mr. & Mrs Jordan and Annie Miller -May19th.


Grandma and Jordan


Me, Jordan and Lou

Emily and Grandma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! It's Jamie (Downham) Knepp. I happend to come across your blog while looking at Mandi's. I looked at your pictures and it felt like a family reunion for me, seeing pictures of you, Lou, your mom and Jordan. It doesn't seem like all that long ago that we spent alot of time at Lou's. Even though I don't see her as often she is still such an important part of my life. Have a great weekend!

Amber Velazco said...

Hi Sue!! It's Amber Taylor and I'm leaving another message just like the one above me!! It's seems like only yesterday that I was having Sunday dinners at your mom's and Melissa and I were coming up to your "new" house to visit. Not only does your house have memories of the years you've spent there but now your babies are teenagers!!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I'm very happy to see you on here! You guys will always be so very, very close to my heart.