
I can't believe someone actually was on my blogspot besides me. I got an email from my good friend Sherry Weaver who lives in Sarasota, FL. She ran across my blog on Mandy Ash's blog list. Wow !! I thought no one would want to read what I have to say but me. So now I have at least one interested person. LOL
Well for news this week...Bridgette, who has scoliosis, had a dr's appt at Riley this week. They did an x-ray of her back and her curvature has progressed 5 more degrees but the good news is the doc thinks she is done growing. (Good news for the scoliosis but not good news for Bridge who is a whopping 5'2") She doesn't have to wear her brace anymore and we don't have to go back to Riley until February.
Eli Fredrick Baker was born June 27th to my neice Lindi, he is Fred's second grandchild but the first grandson.
No comments:
Post a Comment