Thursday, July 10, 2008
Slow Start
Haven't got this thing going very fast as you can tell. We have been super busy this summer and time is flying by. School will start again in a month....can't believe it! We have DSL now so I hope to work on this more. Haven't been able to load a slideshow yet. I've followed Tera's instructions but with no success. I think my kids are worried about what I will write about them. LOL Teenagers are a different breed for sure but I still enjoy them a lot! Most of the peoples blogs I read have very small children. BTW I love reading everyone elses blogs so keep it up.....maybe that's why I don't work on my own. lol Anyone out there blogging that has teenagers??? I will try to post some pics of our trip to St. Louis soon. Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment