Having a little fun with Amber D. during VBS crafts. hehe
VBS owl puppets were a hit :)
Hannah glueing her fish scales on.
Joyce(standing), Charity G, Bridgette and Megan L. at show choir camp
Students "black and white" dance night at Show Choir camp
Bridgette, Tya, and Lyndseys first night out driving alone.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw your comment on Jess's blog you had made about Dillon enjoying bible school.. We had a blast..and he did great... I am so glad he had fun, that's definately a job I will be volunteering for every year.. we have a blast every year.. hopefully dillon will 'sign up' next year..:) glad he had fun..
1 comment:
I saw your comment on Jess's blog you had made about Dillon enjoying bible school.. We had a blast..and he did great... I am so glad he had fun, that's definately a job I will be volunteering for every year.. we have a blast every year.. hopefully dillon will 'sign up' next year..:) glad he had fun..
Post a Comment