I can't believe it's September already. When I was growing up it seemed that time would almost stand still at times, like being old enough to start school, counting down those so slow days until I turned 16 and 18 and 21 then the days until my wedding...building our new house. Summer vacation was forever and so was Christmas break. I remember older people saying that time goes much faster when you get older. Is this true or are all people of all ages feeling it too? Is it our crazy fast paced lifestyles? People from northern Indiana have told me that this area is more laid back compared to life in a less rural area. Can't imagine! If that's true then I definitely couldn't handle city life. Most of the time I feel like I'm trying to put the brakes on and I'm being pushed hard from behind leaving skid marks with my feet. (Kinda like the Flintstones when they try to stop their cars. ha) I also recall someone saying that the Bible talks about the last days will go faster so we an endure them. Anyone else ever heard that one? I can't remember ever reading anything like that in the Bible but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Oh well, gotta go, the way time flies these days it's probably the end of September by the time I get this done. LOL
Until later...
No comments:
Post a Comment