Friday, September 5, 2008
Not Goodbye But See Ya Later...
Tonight was tough. Jean, Jay, Bobby, Amy, Cory & the girls came this morning to pack up Les & Rob to move them back to Ohio in the morning. We had a cookout at Lou's and had a wonderful turnout. There were about 68 family members there. I love being part of a rather large family! :) It rained so the cook "out" turn into a cook "in". Lou's poor house, there were people in the garage, kitchen, screen room, LR & basement. About 30 of them were kids under the age of 16. I can't believe Les is actually moving away. =( My heart aches but I know how excited Jean and her family are about having them back in Ohio so that makes it bearable. Here's a slide show of the evening. Not goodbye...just see ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure that was a hard night...you have such neat wonderful extended family and you can see the love you have for each other...makes my heart ache for you. I really enjoyed Leslie's family too...I always looked for Brooke's scrapbook every year at the 4-H fair. Thank goodness for blogs uh!!! Leslie said she won't need to do one because her mom covers everything! ha ha! Glad you guys had a one last hurrah before they left! Praying for the traveling & moving safety!
Post a Comment