Sunday, August 8, 2010

Photos, 40 years & Animals...

Had a little impromptu "amateur" photo session with Bridgette.  I would love to have a really nice camera and the knowledge to use it. lol










Today my brother Mervin and his wife Janet celebrated 40 years of marriage.
We have the cutest little ones in our family.....if I do say so myself. hehe
Addison

Hannah & Brynna

Sydney & Trista

Ella

Gabe




Brynna and Braylee with Pappy


Brody you are so funny!

Mom and my siblings that were able to be there.

All the grands and greats that were there.
There are 27 grands and 31 greats....I think.

G-ma and Bridgette

The sweethearts cutting the cake.

This was the same topper from their cake 40 years ago...cool!



Also in other family news....Zoey had her other ear cut on ....poor thing.
And these 2 rabbits were just nonchalantly sitting right outside of our garage the other day.  They were so still that they almost looked fake.

2 comments:

Krista said...

cute pics!

Tera said...

Cute pictures of Bridgette and the kiddos! :)