Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Wedding and A Big Fish

Lou, my mom and I traveled to Gallipolis, OH the last weekend in June to attend my nephew, Bobby's wedding.  It is about a 6 hour drive and my mom did wonderful.  My sister Donna hosted it and the reception in her yard.  They live off the beaten path in a beautiful wooded area.  Donna had planted purple and white petunias everywhere and it was awesome.  It was great to meet Bob's new wife and to see all of my sisters family again.  A short but very enjoyable weekend for sure.  Here are some pics:

Bobby and Leann

4 generations
Donna holding (Bob's daughter)Kaylie, my mom and Bobby

Niece Amy with hubby Kory...awwwwww.

Groomsmen getting ready to walk down.

Ceremony setting at my sisters house.

Bobby walking his momma in.

Bobby's daughter Kelsey.

Leann being escorted by her brother.

Bob and Leann during the ceremony.

Blessing the rings.

Niece Leslie, with son Ethan and daughter Brooke.

Yummy food.

receiving line
Wedding party
The Riders and G-ma at their house.

This is overlooking Gallipolis and the Ohio river.  Across the river is West Virginia.  Very beautiful area!


20 inch bass that Dillon caught in the pond at our house.

That is what you call a WIDE mouth bass!

Getting ready to kiss it .....yuck!   He loves, loves, loves to fish, always has.   Of course he put it back...never did understand that????? lol

Well that's all for now...have a great day!


1 comment:

Tera said...

Looks like the wedding was beautiful! I can't get over how mature Brooke is becoming! I didn't realize they lived that far away...I guess I just always thought 3-4 hours when I thought of Ohio. Glad you had a safe trip.