Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Bridgette

Happy St Patricks Day and Happy Birthday Bridge! Bridgette turned 15 today. She was born around 6:30 am weighing in at 6 lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches long and she's still no bigger than a peanut. lol On the 16th I had a drs appt and Ada, my MIL, and I were on our way home from Bloomington. I was a few days past my due date and the Dr said I was showing no signs of going into labor. We stopped at Loogootee on the way home to eat lunch and walking out of the restaurant my water broke. I was excited and nervous at the same time not really knowing what to expect because I was induced with Dillon. I didn't start feeling any contractions until about 5:00 pm. When we left for Bloomington hospital about 11:30 they were coming regularly about 20 minutes apart. But by the time we were stopped by our SECOND train at Bramble they were only 3 minutes apart. It seemed like it took forever to get to the hospital. My MIL's voice from earlier in the evening kept replaying in my head, "Don't wait too long cause you don't want to have that baby in the car." Luckily we made it with plenty of time and then when I got an epidural the labor slowed way down and I didn't have her until 6:30 the next morning. I couldn't believe she was a girl, I wanted a girl so bad and I was so excited. She looked just like Dillon when he was born and I fell in love with her instantly!! Can't imagine my life without her!

After I got home from work Bridgette decided she was in the mood for a photo session. The weather was beautiful and we took a ton of pictures. Here's some of them:

4 comments:

Tera said...

Happy Birthday, Bridgette! We love you!!

Patti said...

Happy Birthday, Bridgette! Pretty pictures!

Jennifer said...

Happy late birthday Bridge...I can remember her at the ball games when she was Trista's age...love the pics.

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Birthday...I see a model in the making. See you Friday:)