Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag your it!

I've been tagged by Susie G. to list 6 randoms things about me. Here goes...



1. I love reality TV shows. Survivor, Big Brother, Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway, Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance and The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I don't like the really bizarre ones though.



2. I've never been any farther west than St. Louis. Pretty sad huh? Was only on an airplane once when I was 17 on the BR senior trip to DC. Flew into DC, flew home out of NY. I loved it.


3. I was a "flag girl" in high school for two years. We did routines with these big white flags and marched in parades with the band. I even went to flag camp one summer at ISU. Exciting stuff ;)


4. I have always wanted to be a photographer but never pursued it.


5. Doors and drawers that are not closed all the way drive me insane. I try to walk by and not push them shut but I cant help it. I have to shut them. Dresser drawers, cabinet doors and drawers, closet doors, desk drawers and doors. Anything that's not quite shut all the way. My family is terrible about leaving them open too. I just think it looks so sloppy. Weird?


6. I love storms. I think they are exciting and I love to be inside snuggled up protected from them but they fascinate me. They remind me of how small I am and how big God is. What is really bizarre though is that I was deathly afraid of storms when I was little. I would get physically sick when I thought it was going to storm. Strange huh?

Well there they are - 6 very random facts about me. Now who is left to tag? Melissa, Amber, Jean, Shannon C., Krista S. and Mandi K. Now you have to list 6 random things and tag 6 more bloggers.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Sue! I missed this post from the 7th! Enjoyed reading your facts... open drawers are not my thing either... :P