Bridgette is in a photography class at school this year and this weeks project was....people. These are two of cutest little "people" we know and made awesome models. Miss Brynna Annabelle and Miss Braylee Annelise
Brynna was born to pose.
I think this is the one Bridge picked to use as her photo in class. I think they are all winners!













2 comments:
Love me some little Knepp Girls! How could she even choose? They are all great! Good job Bridgette! Looks like A+ grade to me. I think Miss Brynna could pass as a little sister to Bridgette! They should do a "pose" together! That should be the next project! LOL.
Ok- First, I should have made Braylee fix her hair!! :) Second, where is my baby??! Brynna's sweet cheeks are disappearing and it makes me sad to think she is such a big girl already! Bridgette did a great job! We will have to do this again soon...with more planning on my part! :)
Post a Comment