Friday, May 27, 2011
My Other Child...
It seems as if all my posts lately have been about my daughter, Bridgette. I do have another child...lol...my baby boy Dillon (sorry Dillon). He finished his first year of college at VU and is looking forward to graduating because he wants to make his own money(I want him to also haha). You might remember from some of my posts almost 2 years ago he had surgery for a pilonidal cyst. Well things got better.....and then they got worse....again. Poor guy! This past Wednesday he had another surgery for this same issue but a little more intense. The surgery involved two surgeons, one being a plastic surgeon. I won't go into detail for his privacy sake but we would really appreciate your fervent prayers for healing. Specifically that the incision will heal and not come open and for NO infection to occur. I have been off work since Wednesday with him. He pretty much has to be a couch potato for about a week....drs orders. He's doing pretty good so far but I am sure this is going to get really old for him in the next few days. Visits are greatly appreciated! (Prayers too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for healing!
Post a Comment