Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Graduation - part one

I am having trouble uploading pictures right now so here is a few of Dillon's graduation, May 22, 2010. More to come.






This is when the tears started to form...when I saw him walking down that aisle. And EVERYTIME I see this pic I start tearing up again. But I did great that day...no blubbering at all.




It wasn't Uncle Galen's line to hand out diplomas but he stepped up when Dillon came through so he could personally give Dillon his. He also put a little smiley face beside his signature on Dillon's diploma....very sweet!
Dillon's last drum set performance for Barr-Reeve High School. He was awesome if I do say so myself! hehe


2010 BRHS graduate




What a blessed young man to have such amazing grandparents!





With sweetie Jordy.





Besties






With Brad, Jen, Brody and Brent. Brody doesn't looked very thrilled???







My little family....trying to hold back the tears.







Dillon and Josh....exactly 2 weeks apart in age, always total opposites in personality and looks, fussed and fought from day one, but always wanted to get together again the next day when they were growing up.



This is a reenactment of a picture that was taken the day of their preschool graduation at PMC. I couldn't believe Josh remembered it. lol




More pics to come of graduation, class trip and PMC youth mission trip to Mexico.
Until later....




1 comment:

Shannon said...

Glad u r still following! And that your family is doing well!