Spring is definitely here...almost feels like summer with the 80 degree temps. I would love it if the weather stayed like this all summer! I took the day off yesterday and dug up all the weeds in my landscaping that had overtaken everything and Dillon put down the new mulch when he got home. I love how fresh new mulch looks! Can't wait to buy some new annuals and potted plants to brighten things up. I'm wanting to get rid of a bush on the corner and replace it with a small tree. Any suggestions on a tree that doesn't get more than 8 feet tall and that can be pretty close to a porch?.....Donna?
We are head first into Spring sports now too. Dillon is playing his last year of baseball and Bridgette decided to play tennis this year. She has never played before except in PE and made varsity No. 1 doubles. She will be getting her license next week(if she passes her tests). Dillon has some exciting weeks just ahead. Next Saturday is prom and then 4-29 the seniors take their traditional trip to Washington DC and New York City and graduation on 5-22 with baseball sectional starting the last week of May. I am busy trying to get a graduation quilt put together with pictures, planning his party, making invitations and trying to scrapbook some of his stuff in between baseball games and tennis matches. What will I do when they both are out of high school?
Until later.....
1 comment:
Wow, there will be a LOT happening for you guys! I can't believe Bridge is getting her license!! I can't wait to see all of the kids dressed up at Prom!
Post a Comment