Friday, January 23, 2009

Making progress

Dillon had another good report from Dr. Clayton yesterday. woohoo!! I was a little nervous because this week it was all me doing the cleaning and I didn't know if I was doing a good enough job. ugh Give me a gigantic unbalanced spreadsheet any day over cleaning a wound!!

Last weekend the Vikettes performed at the Loogootee/BR. It was two very cool routines and they did a great job!! Jessica, the coach, did an excellent job of putting it all together. She has a video of the performance on her blog. Click http://gingerichfamilyof4.blogspot.com to see it. Dillon is playing the first trash can on the left (you will understand that when you watch it lol) and Bridge is in the group on the right and then in the second row on the right. She has the darker hair and bangs.

It was so nice having a few warm days this week. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to bundle up going outside. I guess it's suppose to go back down to the 20's by tomorrow. Oh well, Spring isn't too far away. I would like to see some more snow though. It's makes our boring bare woods around our house look pretty again.

Until later....

1 comment:

Patti said...

I thought that the Vikettes did a great job at the ballgame!