Well I've finally got a healthy computer. RTC was backed up and couldn't even look at it for a week so I asked Cody Cummings to look at it. I had thoughts of spy ware and a problem with the mother board. Fortunately it is still under warranty for 3 more months and Dell came out and fixed it - no charge. Cody then got the other stuff straightened out too - thanks Cody!
Here are a few highlights of what has happened in Graber household in the past couple of weeks.
The Barr-Reeve JV and varsity volleyball teams had a round robin scrimmage tournament. Bridgette is a setter on the JV. I still can't believe she will be a freshman. This is a pic of her and a few of her teammates.
We also went to a baby shower for my nephew Brian and his wife Irene. It was a couples shower and I actually got my macho "he man" husband to attend. It was very nice and Vaughn survived (barely, according to him). The baby is due September 6th and its a boy. They are going to name him Kai(pronounced like eye with a k sound) and she told me the middle name but I'm not going to attempt to spell it but its a combination of two Hawaiian words that mean Gods gift. Irene is from Taiwan and grew up in Hawaii where her and Brian met. Can you imagine--growing up in Hawaii and deciding to move to southern Indiana?
Our mutt dog Zoey is one of those things that Dillon begged for and got and now mom has to take care of. She is 3 1/2 years old and has pretty much gotten out of the puppy stage of chewing things except for one item.....Bridgette's v-ball spandex shorts. If Bridgette would learn to pick up after herself this wouldn't be such a problem but.....that's another story. But anyway I picked up her shorts when I was folding clean clothes and I could see straight through from the front to the back. Another spandex crouch was ingested by that stupid dog. I was so ticked. This is the third pair of spandex (at $25.00 a pair) that she has eaten. Dogs are so sick. :( So I made her wear them around her neck the rest of the day. She's smart enough to know she was in trouble hence the sad look in her eyes.

August 3rd was John Nicholas Swartzentrubers 5th birthday. We got him a Scooby movie and went in on a new bike with P.J. and Terri. He was so excited about the bike, it was so cute!

August 3rd was John Nicholas Swartzentrubers 5th birthday. We got him a Scooby movie and went in on a new bike with P.J. and Terri. He was so excited about the bike, it was so cute!
July 31st was Matthew Curtis Swartzentrubers 15th birthday. He and Bridgette are in the same class and the best of buds(most of the time). Dillon got home from camp. He and Josh went to Goodwill in Washington and bought these suites to wear on Banquet night. They are the two on the left end. Dillons hat came from a yard sale. They are just too cool! lol







No comments:
Post a Comment